Identify some gaps in my user experience.
- I need a practical and comfortable solution for carrying house/car keys, money and I.D. cards while running/jogging.
- Shoelaces that keep unlacing while running.
- Motorcycle riders that invade the exclusive lane for cyclists.
- A workstation with an adjustable desk for standing up and sometimes sitting down.
- Light switches. I keep forgetting which switches turns on which light.
- A solution for filing and organizing all the flyers, brochures, paper samples and other printed objects that I collect because I consider them good examples of graphic design.
- A system for being able to read e-books while on bed without the iPad falling over my face and hitting my nose every-time.
- A laptop desk for my bed to avoid overheating of the computer.
- A better signage for warning motorists about bicycle/runners lanes.
Coursera course Design: Creation of Artifacts in Society